health - physical - brain
[Health] Jody Walker, Naturopath
[Physical] Nikki Giles, Multi-Sport Coach
[Brain] Kelly Anderson, Consultant Psychologist
Our team have collaborated to provide a holistic approach to life, training, and performance. Professionals in their field Kelly, Nikki & Jody have been training, working and collaborating for over 12 months to offer a tri-model approach to achieve optimised wellbeing.
It is well researched in Health Psychology the importance of physical health, healthy diet and nutrition, as well as a resilient, strong, and healthy brain are the keys to success in professional, personal and everyday life. Often these are looked at individually, although at Tri-activ8 we know through experience and practice putting the body and mind to extreme challenges and succeeding, there is a great importance of working on all 3 areas.
By training the body and mind, and exposing to physical challenges in a safe and supportive way can improve an individuals health and adaptive functioning. This means in life when challenges/life stressors arise they are more likely to be able to cope and adapt to that life stress and have a positive outcome.
The improvements you may see from the group and/or individuals from our complete wellbeing model are: Self Acceptance, Positive Attitude, Autonomy, Mastery, Personal Growth, Positive Relationships, Resilience and Mental Health.
The following activities can be delivered for Team Building and Mentoring:
- Mountain Biking
- Orienteering (basics and team activities)
- Hiking / Trail Running
- Nutrition – activities of making breakfast with fresh ingredients etc.
- Psychology – Facing Fears, Supporting Others, 1 on 1 or group support, on call Psychology support during the weekend.
- High Ropes, Rock Climbing, Abseiling
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Stretching, Functional Strength Training, Stretching
- Team building activities – survivor style (puzzles, physical, mental strength etc.)
- Corporate running programs
Overnight and multi-day options are available.
Contact Nikki on 0403 080 149 for more information.