- 15km Recreational Course – designed for those wanting to participate in a mountain bike event for the first time and younger riders (14 or older - all riders under 14 wishing to participate must have an approval letter from either their MTB club or a MTBA coach)
- 38km Sport Course – designed to challenge those who are familiar with the sport. (open to riders 15 or older, all riders under 15 wishing to participate must have an approval letter from either their MTB club or a MTBA coach)
- 80km Marathon Course – competitive course with prize money up for grabs as well as the prestigious “Platypus Trophy” (18+).
- 5km Family fun run/walk – designed to encourage everyone to get back to nature and experience the tropical rainforest without having to venture too far.
- 15km Recreational Course – for anyone keen to experience the joy of trail running. This course is a good entry level trail run or a great hit out for anyone keen to push themselves for a fast time.
- 38km Platypus Trophy Marathon Course – designed to challenge the more experienced runners who are familiar with trail running and want to tackle a more technical course.
The courses consist of a combination of fire trails, bitumen roads, winding single track, creek crossings and amazing views of the pioneer valley. The conditions along the courses will vary from lush rainforest to arid bushland so you should be prepared for all conditions.